Shipping and Returns
Brett Borthwick Art
- All prints are custom printed and signed and are not held in stock to ensure the highest quality and condition.
- Please allow 7-10 days from order to shipping, this allows for Giclee printing perfection and packaging.
- 12x12 prints are sent in a flat envelope and protected by an acid free, crystal sealed clear photo bag and card stock backing to prevent bending.
- All larger prints will be sent in a shipping tube and protected by an acid free, crystal clear cellophane wrapping.
- Original paintings are gallery/auction packed for the most secure shipping available.
- Purchases outside the US must be requested via email as shipping charges vary by size and country.
- All foreign duties and fees are the responsibility of the buyer, please check your country rules and fees.
- All shipments are coming from Los Angeles, CA. USA.
- Local pick-up available in Los Angeles for Originals Only.
All sales are final. Prints are custom printed and signed at time of purchase for the highest quality and care. Prints are not kept in stock so unfortunately cannot be restocked. This process ensures each customer receives the same high quality art. If there are any issues or concerns, we are happy to help resolve them the best way possible.